Thursday 19 April 2018

Imperial Knight Armiger Warglaive No.2

My second Imperial Knight Armiger Warglaive is ready for battle. This time I didn't only changed the face plate but also converted the weapon options. The Armiger has an Executioner-pattern Plasma Destroyer on its right arm and some kind of shock lance on his left arm. Last but not least I went for a rocket launcher on top of the carapace instead of the heavy stubber or the melta gun. Right now there are no rules for the mentioned weapon options, but I hope for some in the coming codex for the Imperial Knights. 




 

3 comments:

  1. Your Armigers are absolutely brilliant, and the three models look fantastic as an ensemble! I also really love how you've gone with a fairly standard armament for the first Knight, while getting a bit more adventurous with the second one -- something I'll definitely take inspiration from, along with the really cool kitbashed lance weapon!

    On the painting front, the scuffed turquoise armour is simply to die for! Smashing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That missile rack look a thousand times better than the tiny guns it has by default, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! I am trying to go for the same look. I am using Blue Green from Vallejo. Is it correct? What did you use?

    ReplyDelete