Sunday 2 October 2016

Iron Hands: Prelude to Battle

I was able to finish the last three missing Devastator Marines yesterday evening and now my small 400 points strike team is complete! This means I am ready for the tournament tomorrow. I used this occasion as an excuse to take some pictures of the miniatures:

Click to enlarge.

***************  1 HQ ***************
Librarian  - - - > 65 points

 
***************  3 Troops  ***************
Scout Squad, 5 Scouts  (2x Shotgun, 3x CCW)
+ Landspeeder Storm, Heavy Bolter   - - - > 95 points

 
Scout Squad, 5 Scouts (4x Bolter, Heavy Bolter) - - - > 63 points
 
Tactical Squad, 5 Space Marines + 1x Flamethrower - - - > 75 points
 
***************  1 Support ***************
Devastator Squad, 5 Space Marines (3x Heavy Bolter) - - - > 100 points

Overall : 398 points




The finished Devastator Marines.
 
Guys, wish me good luck for the tournament and the obligatory battle reports will follow the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment